Sunday, July 7, 2013

Gross jobs and food aversions

Over the weekend, we told both sets of parents about our little olive! They have been great about not spreading the news, so we're hopeful that they can keep it together until early August.

But the real reason that I am here today is the school refrigerators. The school used to have the janitors clean them out, but they stopped over a year ago. Now the school has split us into small groups by class and given us various fridges to clean. Each person will clean one fridge. They're starting over the summer to see how it will go. My problem is my super-powered sniffer, which has prevented me from even using these fridges anymore. I absolutely cannot get near them without wanting to vomit. I am not sure what to do, but I have to get out of it.

Speaking of food, my food aversions are subsiding a bit. Or I'm just overpowering them because I can't always eat carbs, whichever. I still do not want sausage in tube form (gross) and Diet Coke is losing its flavor (for the best, I drink too much). Thankfully, I have been able to eat more fresh fruit and salads, but I am not up to my normal desire for produce. My doctor said that I do not have to worry too much until my second trimester, but I am hopeful that I can switch back to a more normal eating schedule soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment